May 16, 2009

Wonderful rememberance

Had a great day today everything didn't work out the way we planned but it was really great nether less. We started the day at 9 am and the girls wanted cake for breakfast so I gave in and then let Wendy open her gifts she loved them of course and I worked until noon getting her new barbie mp3 player all set up Carlie's did not work so I have to buy another one great but she is being very understanding . We then went to Texas roadhouse and everyone ordered but the girls hardly ate except the blooming onion or whatever it is called and bread . My steak was too bloody so I had to send it back didn't come back until the end of the meal but it was all good I filled up on fries. Then the restaurant sang and gave wendy a show for her birthday it was great and she loved it . We decided to go to the movies we saw alien vs monsters in 3d and it was great it was every ones first 3d movie and the girls acted like angels . Well over all it was a great day even when we came home to a huge downpour of rain . It was so bad it was at wendy's knees in the parking lot. It was a great day can't wait until we have a day like that again . I am truly blessed