May 22, 2009

I am a little worried

I am so nervous and worried right now a couple weeks ago my daughter showed me her boob and said it was tender it had a little lump but I was sure it was from her messing with it or falling or bumping into something .Well, its been a few weeks and today I checked on it and it looks the same its sore to the touch and a little swollen . I looked online and found that it could be breast buds which makes me feel more comfortable but I am so worried about my little girl she just turned 7 this month and my girls are my life. I am planning on taking her to her doctor on Tuesday since Monday is memorial day and its a three day weekend and I prefer her seeing someone she is comfortable with and knows her and her medial history . Well I hope and pray all is well . On a lighter note both girls passed to the 2nd grade this year. Can't wait until next year and to see what tit brings . This year has been fun and at time chaotic but I would not change much of anything I love my family and my life and filled blessed about how things are going. We decided that as of right now we do not intend on moving. I don't know if we will resign a lease or go month to month but for now it looks like we are going to stay put for awhile, I like the apartment and don't really want to redo and move anything just yet but we will see. As for us getting Christian well I think he screwed that up for everyone for at least another year so that is where that is for now . Isn't funny how things work out I am worried but I know God will look out for my family and bless us and keep us happy, safe, and healthy ...............