May 29, 2009

Moving on

Moving on to better things, Tomorrow the girls have their last kickball game of the season . Grandmother and Grandad are planning on coming down sometime in the next couple of weeks to see the girls. They plan on taking them for a couple of days maybe more we will see. Elaine retired as of June today actually. She was so happy not to have to go to work anymore and be able to be free to spend more time with Danny and going where they want. The girls passed to 2ND grade I am so proud they made a honor roll that is so good . This year was so much better that last year. I have had my ups and downs but in the end I am okay. I have my family and my friends and god and things that matter to me. Things are going good even though our car broke we are not panicked we know that god has a plan and that everything will work itself out. I need for nothing and the things I want I get unless its not meant to be so I am happy and content in life and that is all I can and will ask for . God Bless