May 6, 2009

thoughts

Everything has come together beautifully . I am so happy and content my life is going so well today . My doctors saw me today and gave me all the medicine I need and are putting a boot or stronger system in place since my foot is damn near broke . I am suppose to get a wheelchair to use when I need it as well as a blood pressure machine as well as many other things . If you know anything about government doctors you know they just don't hand out pain meds and equipment and you have to have documentaion on everything to recieve these things so for those who think I am lying you are wrong and frankly I could care less I am living My Life and trying my best don't like it well then oh well not living it for you I am living it for me so deal . Well I am done describing my day today it was great and I gopt some things accomplished hope everyone has a blessed and great day .