May 15, 2009

kickball

Tonight we won our kickball game we won 14-0 and it was great . Carlie has been emotional lately for an hour today she cried saying she had no friends and that she hates her life and being here . Then at the kickball game even though she was popping fly balls into the outfeild she still thought she was doing poorly even though the coaches and her parents and all the angelfish fans told her she was doing good she thought she was doing bad and she broke down in tears . All of a sudden a little girl who just so happens to be in carlie's class said carlie 's my best friends carlie had no idea and was completely shocked and I told her i knew she had friends and that she needed to beleive in her self more . Things are going good and looking up . We did alot today we took both cats to the vet to get them up to date on their shots and get their city tags . So that the city won't take them away. the cats are supposely allowed to be outside as long as they have all their shots and reord up to date . Today at times was stressful but I know that I am overall blessed and very lucky to love and have and be loved by the people I have in my life I am truly blessed