March 6, 2011

Letter to the world

I have come to realize that some people do not get that for me its always been hard to not think if people understand or get me but you know what I am so tired and tired of the stress it brings . I have come to the point of this. If you don't like who I am you are the one missing out. I go out of my way to help others whether family, friends, or strangers so I know I am good. I do not need to prove it to anyone . I will not get to heaven through good works but that does not mean that I will stop doing my best to help others it is what I do . Will I always second guess and think in the back of my head what others think . Yeah most likely but you know what I am better for it . I know the world does not revolve me I never said it did . I do care what others think because sometimes it keeps me in check from doing things that I might regret later like saying things I should not or doing things I should never do . I will refrain from voicing my fears at my own choosing . My life is filled with blessings and I am grateful for the things and people I have . I have alot of good friends and wonderful kids and family . I have some good acquaintances and that is all good too . The haters can hate if they want to waste their breathe and time . I am done trying to please everyone its not possible . Too busy to fill it with nonsense and worrying about other people . Oh and this is not aimed at anyone its a letter to world with my thoughts and intentions .