March 26, 2011

Letter to the my girls

My wish for you girls is that you know more than anything I love you and that you are my world. I was told a long time ago that I would never have any children and I have been blessed by god to have children and every moment I realize how blessed I am . Watching you grow from babes to ladies has and is a pleasure . I can only hope that God will bless me to watch you grow into women and see you marry if you want and have kids if you wish . I dream you will have anything and everything you need and some of your desires and that that your lives are filled with joy and not too much pain. I want to see you enjoy life but for you to know how blessed you are as well. I am so proud each and everyday for everything you do and when you fall that you get up dust off and try again . I am grateful for the life that I have and the life I am leading and getting the pleasure of raising you . I know daddy loves you more than anyone or anything in this life and that he is afraid that you do not know it enough and that something might happen to him . He has written letters to each of you in the possibility that something happens but I want to tell you that he loves you more than life itself and would die for you in a second and that you have soften his heart more than you will ever know and for that I am grateful . You made mommy and daddy better people and we are so happy to be you parents and honored that god chose us to be your parents . It is not always easy but its worth every second or all the tears and frustration and lost sleep . You are the most important part of our lives and we are extremely blessed .