March 17, 2011






















I sit here writing knowing how blessed I am as I gaze into my child's eyes today. All three of my children and know that I am truly blessed . I never thought a blog could affect my life so but it has .I pray that Maddie's mom and Dad can find peace . I will remember Maddie she has taught me to be thankful for everyday that I have and to appreciate my kids and my life and to hug my kids and squeeze them tight everyday because you are not promised the next second of this day or the next breathe you or your love ones take . If I were to die today I would die knowing that all my children know that they are loved and that if anything bad were to happen to my girls I know that they would go to heaven knowing that I love them and would see them soon. That and my faith in God and my knowing that I am going to Heaven are what matters most to me .I have made it my goal to walk through life loving those who truly love me and giving them my best self . This is how I choose to honor God and the memory of a little girl I never knew or met but that touched my heart and changed my life . I always loved my children but I hold onto them stronger and hug them longer and say I love them more and more because you never know what may happen . Cannot wait to met Maddie in heaven and tell her thank you but I know she hears my words to her everyday . I am sure she is playing in heaven and smiling down on everyone .