February 24, 2016

Update from the snowy mountains


What a blessing it's been and it's been so long since I wrote in this blog. Moving  to colorado saved my marriage.  We started over I am so grateful.  I am closer to God as well I study the bible more and we try to go to church as much as we can.My middle child got baptized and saved and I'm over the moon happy about that. We spend our time together as a family with each other not out with others who are out to hurt us. Even though things are tough right now with our health issues and we miss Conroe,Texas and home we have no plans of going back. The snow is cold and the winter is harsh here or gets in the negatives buts it's beautiful and it reminds me how much beauty is surrounding me everyday.  I hope my sister knows how much I miss her and the kids it's been surreal. Almost losing Jimmy made me realize how fragile life is and how quick or unexpectedly it ends,  and I don't plan on wasting my life. I plan on  making the best  I can with as many people I can family and friends alike  . I  rather be in a good place . There is such beauty and such ugly in the world I rather add beauty than help add ugly .I plan on walking god's plan for me as best as I can whatever he has called me to be or do.