December 19, 2009

Preggo and My emotions




Well between the red swelled areas on my tummy from sticking myself for meds all day and the dizziness I feel like crap but I still feel blessed to be able to be preggo and cannot wait to be a mom again . All my worst fears are in my dreams lately losing the baby and or losing my husband to illness or dying myself . I know that it is counterproductive to feel and think this way but these are some of my worst fears I know I could deal with them if I had to but I hope that I will not have to deal with it and anyways every preggo woman at least me has nightmares about what could go wrong I also dream of what could go right having a son or daughter and holding the baby in my arms and feeling relief and wonder all over again and feeling blessed and all the love you feel . I just know that I am blessed and lucky for all that I have and considering what I have gone through in the past and who I was because of some of those things I feel lucky and blessed for all god has given me and that I have changed from the immature child to the woman and mother I am and I feel lucky that I am not passing along the bad things of my childhood. This dog is no longer our it was adopted . But Look at my lovely girls .